Hinoki is a type of Japanese cypress renowned for its beauty as well as its delicate fragrance. The perfect cutting surface for your finest knives. The medium-soft hinoki wood has natural antibacterial and antimicrobial properties. This medium size offers the right surface for most kitchens without taking up too much space. 15.75" x 10.75" x .5"
- Provides the right cutting surface to protect the fine edge of your Shuns
- Medium size is perfect for all general-purpose cutting tasks, yet is compact and easy to store
- Hinoki wood grown in Japan; Forest Stewardship Council Certified for sustainable forest management practices
Use & Care:
- Wet cutting board before each use to help resist staining
- Wash with mild detergent; towel dry, then let air-dry away from direct sunlight
- Clean stains by rubbing a cut lemon across the stain.
- Both sides of the cutting board can be used; if you notice the board curving simply turn it over and use the other side until the board re-flattens, repeat as needed
- Do not wash in dishwasher
Free shipping for orders in the USA. Additional shipping fee for international orders.
Made in Japan