The Leek may be the ideal EDC (everyday carry). With a 3-inch blade, the Leek is a good-sized knife, but not too big. The slim design makes it easy to carry and the drop point allows for excellent slicing and piercing capability.
- Attractive purple handle; Made in the USA
- 14C28N high-performance stainless steel blade holds its edge, resharpens easily; stonewashed finish hides use scratches so your knife looks like new longer
- Anodized aluminum handle is comfortable, scratch and fade resistant
- Kershaw's assisted opening with convenient flipper; Tip-Lock secures blade when closed
Kershaw is Kai's award winning brand of knives. Made fore everyday carry, hunting, and tactical use; Kershaw continues to make reliable high quality blades while seeking out new innovative designs.
- SpeedSafe® assisted opening
- Liner lock
- Reversible pocketclip (tip-up/tip-down)
- Blade length: 3 in. (7.5 cm)
- Closed length: 4 in. (10.3 cm)
- Overall Length: 7 in. (17.9 cm)
- Weight: 2.4 oz. (68 g)
Free Shipping inside the USA
***NOT FOR SALE OUTSIDE OF THE USA***