The Leek may be the ideal EDC (everyday carry). With a 3-inch blade, the Leek is a good-sized knife, but not too big. The slim design makes it easy to carry and the drop point allows for excellent slicing and piercing capability.
- Composite Blade Technology joins two steels in one blade; Made in the USA
- Cutting edge of high-carbon, high-chromium D2 steel to take and hold an incredible edge; high-performance 14C28N stainless steel on the spine; bead-blasted finish provides a matte look
- Stainless steel handle is contoured for comfort
- Kershaw's assisted opening with convenient flipper; Tip-Lock secures blade when closed
Kershaw is KAI's award winning brand of knives. Made for everyday carry, hunting, and tactical use; Kershaw continues to make reliable high quality blades while seeking out new innovative designs.
- SpeedSafe® assisted opening
- Liner lock
- Reversible pocketclip (tip-up/tip-down)
- Blade length: 3 in. (7.5 cm)
- Closed length: 4 in. (10.3 cm)
- Overall Length: 7 in. (17.9 cm)
- Weight: 2.4 oz. (68 g)
Free Shipping inside the USA
***NOT FOR SALE OUTSIDE OF THE USA***